In order to process your application for the position of Communications Dispatcher, your completed, electronically signed Employment Application must be submitted along with verification you have the documents described below.
- CPR Card (Health Care Provider – AHA or Red Cross)
- International Academies of Emergency Dispatch (IAED) – Emergency Telecommunicator (ETC) Certificate or IAED – Advanced Emergency Medical Dispatcher (AEMD) Certificate or California EMT Certificate
- Typing certificate (evidencing ability to type a minimum of 25 WPM)
- ICS – 100 – Introduction to Incident Command System Course Completion Certificate
- ICS-700 – National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) An Introduction – Training Course Completion Certificate
NOTE: Copies of your certifications should only be brought into the business office if you are invited for an interview. The interview will not be granted to you unless you bring ALL of the highlighted certifications in on the day of the interview.